Merry X-mass to the list.. (sort of)

Im placing a pretty good sized order with TMTuning in Germany.

I am posting this to the list to see if any of the list members would want
to "piggyback" so to speak on my shipping, and save themselves some $$. Of
course you would also be paying less than list for whatever products you
buy. TM doesn't give me a great discount no matter what, but if anybody
wants anything, it would be at my cost.

Im not looking to make anything, just being nice to other Scirocco fools.

Of course all parts would have to be picked up at my house near Albany, or
we can arrange something.

www.tmtuning.com for those who don't know.

Im placing the order on either Friday night, or over the weekend, so you
don't have much time to think about it.

and please, if anybody has an issue about this post (but since it doesn't
involve me making money, I don't think anybody should..but with this list
you never know), please email the rant to me OFF LIST.

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com