De : scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]De la part de Dan Smith
Envoyé : 11 décembre, 2002 17:16
À : Brian Wagner; Adrian C.; scirocco list
Objet : Re: 4Playms.com

Awesome, way to go! I have to say though, your car looks VERY out of place
on that image. All these bright colored cars with giant spoilers, tons of
plastic bodykit work and lots of vinyl and then there's this lone old VW,
plain black and stock looking except for a hood scoop. Nice job on getting
in a mag though!

Dan