Imitation US plates

heh heh. i like this disclaimer: "Please note: it is illegal to display
previously issued license plates on a vehicle except where allowed by law."

illegal except where allowed by law? no kidding. that pretty much covers
every crime/activity...

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, prelim web site, but not taking orders
yet: www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...