Euro light question

Brighter, not necessarily, better yes, by far.  The European beam
pattern is *far* better than the blob of light that US-spec headlights
emit.  It's got a sharp horizontal cutoff, meaning the light is spread
in front of you at eye level and down from there.  Nothing towards the
sky at all.  US-spec lights waste lot of light spreading it skyward.
Who needs to see trees?

IMO, do it if you have the $$.

Personally, I'd like to find euro-spec lenses for my wife's Chrysler
minivan...wonder if such an animal exists?

Ron

--- Chris Boggs <speedyterp@hotmail.com> wrote:

<HR>
pricey, are euro lights brighter then OE US lights?&nbsp; Thanks</P>
href="http://g.msn.com/8HMTEN/2023";>ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES.</a> Get 2
months FREE*.</html>