Cracked frame. :(

I had mine crack 2 years ago and I got it all redone, welding is not
sufficient you need to add plating back to prevent the welding to twist and
crack. I used the 4 points sub race frame as well. My shop guy used Avionic
Steel/Aluminum (cant recall which) and its real though to work why and
bend.. so I am sure it isn't going to break anytime soon.

see the tech note on the subject.
http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/chassi/index.html