From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Drew Teague
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 09:51
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Scirocco towing capacity?

Please don't think I'm sadistic for this post, but I couldn't help noticing
that someone has a scirocco II trailer hitch on eBay.  Just out of
curiosity, does anyone have figures on what the towing capacity of a Roc
would be with different engines/trannies?  I know I've seen the pics of
trailers made from Roc's, towed by Roc's.

Thanks,
Drew