Front crossmember brace production: Who is serious?

Something to think about for all you guys with hi
performance engines & stock crossmembers.  You might
try running the motorsport rear mount as this will
limit the front and back movement of the engine.  And
if you really have a monster poly the side mounts.  I
spend $2.97 at home depot and used poly urathane glue
to glue my side mounts and the motor is glued in
place.  There is a some vibration but its not too bad.
 I lost a front motormount bolt (long story) and still
didn't feel the motor torqing around.  For those of
you with welders I'd just buy some heavy guage "L"
pieces and weld them on the corners of the support.
Then beef up the mounts to the body.  I can't see it
taking more than a saturday afternoon.  For some I
know the vibrations may be too bad for the solid
mounts.
YMMV
Tony