Front crossmember brace: Step 2

OK, there appears to be definite interest. Plenty, in fact! I will go ahead
and start looking at what it would really take to make this a reality. A
couple of notes:

I'd still rather pay Ron to make one (two, actually) for me, if anyone can
convince him to do it. Much less work! :)

If you haven't already expressed your interest, please send me an email so I
can think about how many we'll need to make. I'll try to accomodate
everyone, but if I end up hitting some sort of limit (I do have a day job
and other hobbies!), it'll be first-come-first-served.

Neal