Cracked frame. :(

I'm sorry if that came across as Ron-bashing. It wasn't really meant to be
except for the fact that we were sorta-kinda "promised" these parts, and
nobody else has done anything about it because we all thought they were
coming from a reputable source. No, he is under no legal obligation to
complete the work, and I'm certainly not accusing anyone of ripping anyone
off. Just that, if he didn't really want to do it, he coulda said so a long
time ago. We've all kinda been hanging.

All that said, I want to make it EXTRA clear that at this point I'm only
gauging interest. (So far so good, BTW) Step two is to come up with some
diagrams, measurements maybe a wooden model or something and see how
feasible it is to make a bolt-on part. Only after that looks good will I
start promising orders. I'm a long way from that yet...early-mid January is
the goal. In the meantime I've got an engine to install and x-mas shopping
to do!

Neal