I need help with PS tie Rods please

Don't use a tie rod "fork" tool because you'll destroy the little rubber
boot that keeps the ball joint at the bottom of the tie rod end greased.

Go buy a puller, put the jaws on the steering arm and spin the bolt down
so it touches the threaded "bolt" part of the tie rod end, then start
cranking. After you get enough pressure on it, it will pop right out..

In my experience, a big hammer doesn't work too well here but you can
always try that as well. A puller is the best way to go..

-Toby