OEM ignition coil for 16v?

My rocco quit on me in the middle of I-5 during rush hour yesterday and
could not be jump started. No fun at all. Well, long story short, I picked
up a rebuilt bosch distributor instead of buying a new hall sender from the
shop at $150(nice price eh? They want $100 for labor too, can't really argue
since the car won't run and it's sitting in their garage). They say the
problem isn't the ignition coil, but for some reason I just feel like
replacing it anyway. I've been trying to find a bosch, but seems like nobody
has em. The place I got the distributor at has one made by 'Standard' for
$60. Doesn't look like my old one much. Anybody have any experience with oem
coils or know where I can get a Bosch? Or at least a german oem?

Any comments would be cool.

Thanks,
Matt Wagner
mattwagner@softhome.net