Victor's damage, new toy, and Die Neuen Cheapass Laboratory

--- Jason Adams <roclist@accessconsulting.ca> wrote:
> > ...("and a thing that tells time" - nobody caught
> that
> > last time - anyone know where it's from???).

> ohh, ohh, ohh, me, me, me, I know!
> A Christmas Story!   One of my absolute favorites!

dingdingding!! we have a winner!  Love that movie.

("'Ohhhh fuuuudgggge'...only I didn't say fudge")<--is that quote
right?

> Yes I do send my condolances to you and victor, Have you made a tire
> selection?

Thanks and yes, 4 el-cheapo Patriot or Dayton or used, for 13" x 5.5"
wheels - hopefully steelies - I'll get from Daun or someone else nearby
who has 'em CHEAP!!  No fancy schmany Nordic rubber for me.  Or Blizzaks.

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16'Victor'