Victor's damage, new toy, and Die Neuen Cheapass Laboratory

OK, here's a great deal I got on Ebay
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1267&item=1920078653&rd=1>,
check the price!  These are over $100 used!  Will use as a tire
pyrometer, general temp sensor for intake air, exhaust gas, etc.  Cool,
for under $35 shipped.

Here are some Sony Digicam stills taken on "Nightshot" of today's
damage to Victor, plus a few of Die Neuen Cheapass Laboratories:

http://w3.one.net/~rapieper/16V/Miscpics/

Yes, the corner of the garage is still cluttered but I'll soon have
that sorted as well as 20 gal of brand new solvent (free!) and a 5' x
32" x 7' tall prefabbed steel workbench with a bin rack and a
flourscent light ("and a thing that tells time" - nobody caught that
last time - anyone know where it's from???).  And maybe Mrs. Santa will
bring me a new kerosene heater???

Anyways, here's to safer winter driving to y'all...Daun, I NEED THOSE
WHEELS!! (for snow tires).

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16'Victor'