I must be Addicted to Scirocco's

--0-817642927-1039112626=:91133

If I do end up getting this one it will be somewhere around the 10th in 2 years, I am plum f'ing crazy.
Brian
 Jason Adams <roclist@accessconsulting.ca> wrote:and there ain't no cure! my collection of sciroccos is only limited by the amount of land I own.... (down to one from three...) Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever! ;)
84 rocco 16v
93 320i
98 Z71
----- Original Message ----- From: Brian Wagner To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 10:06 AMSubject: I must be Addicted to Scirocco's

Just 2 weeks ago I sold my 87 16v builder, cause I need room in the garage and a little xmas cash.

Well the space may not be oepn long, for today I am going to look at an 82. What intrigues me with this one is that is a one owner car (women) and she has the paperwork from the day she purchased it.

It is sand metallic and she says it has never been in a wreck and the body is straight. She had been driving up until a week ago when it went kapow. Her mechanic told her there is coolant in the oil (no big deal I have a spare motor in the garage). There is only 116k on the odometer.

This is nuts but the wife gave me the ok to purchase it if it is worth it, she has given up hope on the white roc and said this might be a nice option (she doesn't want red or black).

Well wish me luck and who know's after today I may the owner of a new 82 scirocco.

Brian

--0-817642927-1039112626=:91133

<P>If I do end up getting this one it will be somewhere around the 10th in 2 years, I am plum f'ing crazy.
<P>Brian
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>Jason Adams &lt;roclist@accessconsulting.ca&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>and there ain't no cure!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>my collection of sciroccos is only limited by the amount of land I own.... (down to one from three...)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Jason Adams<BR>Fahrvergnugen Forever! ;)<BR>84 rocco 16v<BR>93 320i<BR>98 Z71<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A title=brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net href="mailto:brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net";>Brian Wagner</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=scirocco-l@scirocco.org href="mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org";>scirocco-l@scirocco.org</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, December 05, 2002 10:06 AM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> I must be Addicted to Scirocco's</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<P>Just 2 weeks ago I sold my 87 16v builder, cause I need room in the garage and a little xmas cash.</P>
<P>Well the space may not be oepn long, for today I am going to look at an 82. What intrigues me with this one is that is a one owner car (women) and she has the paperwork from the day she purchased it.</P>
<P>It is sand metallic and she says it has never been in a wreck and the body is straight. She had been driving up until a week ago when it went kapow. Her mechanic told her there is coolant in the oil (no big deal I have a spare motor in the garage). There is only 116k on the odometer.</P>
<P>This is nuts but the wife gave me the ok to purchase it if it is worth it, she has given up hope on the white roc and said this might be a nice option (she doesn't want red or black).</P>
<P>Well wish me luck and who know's after today I may the owner of a new 82 scirocco.</P>
<P>Brian</P></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-817642927-1039112626=:91133--