Scirocco II prototype with t-tops?

Check out the Modelle section....I had NO idea that Karmann made some of these designs....like... THE AMC JAVLIN! hehehehe too funny
--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)