Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!

------------=_1039107034-22022-3

Heh, amusing. We have about 3 very slushy inches here so far with more to c=
ome. It's slippery as hell. Besides not being able to fit in my rocc due to=
 a recent seat conversion gone awry, the slicks that I have for tires would=
n't stand a chance. Thank god for the girlfriend's Jetta. Now to dig up tho=
se old emails I have about snow tire preferences and start getting prices. =
Think it's going to be the michellin artic-alpins or the firestone winterfi=
res.

Dan

http://www.scirocco16v.org/golf/snowplow.jpg

Tee-hee. :)
Jason

-----
1987 Scirocco 2.0 16v=20
1994 Golf 4dr VR6
1990 325iT
1997 528iA

http://www.scirocco16v.org

"In the olden days, a good flame war could go on for weeks or months, with =
hot invective flying around like rhetorical shrapnel. It was high art, high=
 entertainment. Though tempers flared hot and professional bridges were som=
etimes irreparably burned, ultimately it was a game =97 a participatory spo=
rt in which the audience awarded points for felicitous disparagements, part=
icularly well-worded putdowns, inspired squelches."  -- Christopher Locke, =
"The Cluetrain Manifesto".

"So yes, the LSD works, sort of like ABS in forward without the foot vibrat=
or..." - Cathy Boyko=20

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No =