Scirocco II prototype with t-tops?

--part1_17a.12ec79c9.2b2056a7_boundary

I have pictures of both the T roof and the Corrado convertible. Myself, Dirk
and Marc visited Wolfsburg and both those cars are in the museum nearby.
The pics are bigger than my 17" screen will those work?

Jasin

--part1_17a.12ec79c9.2b2056a7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I have pictures of both the T roof and the Corrado convertible. Myself, Dirk and Marc visited Wolfsburg and both those cars are in the museum nearby.
<BR>The pics are bigger than my 17" screen will those work?
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_17a.12ec79c9.2b2056a7_boundary--