Non AC options?

Peter, does this sound right?  I AM removing both power steering and A/C, so a single belt setup would be nice... I'm still interested in it if no one claims it.

If anyone else has anything, I need the bracket for relocating the alternator, the correct shim for the alternator pulley, the belt, and I guess the different water pump pulley.