[OT] VW 13" rims on Mazda 323

Drew,

	Sorry, It won't work. I tried doing this on a Mercury Tracer (same car
as a 323) a few years ago. It's very close but no cigar. I had to put the
hakkapalitta's on the Mazda rims. It drove better in the snow than my
S-10 4x4.

What kind of work was involved in converting your rocco to a TDI? Do you
get 50mpg? Cool idea...

Danno
Hockley, TX
79' rocco "Heidi"

>Does anyone out there know if 4bolt VW 13" rims will fit a Mazda 323?
By
>brother needs a set of snows on his 323 and I'd like to avoid the hassle
>of moving the perfectly good set I have onto his mazda rims if possible.
>He lives a few hours away so unfortunately it's not pratcical to just
"try
>one on."

>Sorry for the off topic (almost sacreligious, actually) post.

>Drew

>Drew MacPherson - '84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco TurboDiesel

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com