joy and thanks

Yup, that Rick, he's the man. He's helped me out on a few occassions and will let me use his powdercoating equipment in a few weeks. His family is very hospitible as well, though it seems they must be used to all sorts of people showing up to have car work done at his place. I only wish I was around the east coast for longer, I'd have a pretty kick-ass car with his help and a lot more knowledge than I have now. He's always willing to answer questions, offer his input and his time. A big hip-hip-hooray to Rick!

Dan

P.S.- Too bad he's having such problems with staying on the list.