De : scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]De la part de The Hitman
Envoyé : 3 décembre, 2002 17:22
À : wasserbox@yahoo.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : Re: Euro Bumper Front Lic Plate bracket

i did the same for my front and back plates (i had a je designs rear fill
plate) on the black rocco. i used four (two for each plate) of those metal
"corners" you get at the hardware store. the ones you use to hange shelves
or reinforce wood corners. i drilled them to the metal underside of my
eurobumpers and then bolted the plates right to them. i never bothered to
hook up lights for the plates (which is illegal here in ohio), but there
would be plenty of space to do so on the underside of the bumper. hth
   hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>