axel nut is being a B!TC#...

--------------040202090700000203070709

i used a LOT of liquid wrench and someone elses impact  :D  took about
30 seconds with the impact, but he just said go for it until it came
off. heh.

Ben Bell wrote:

>Wohoo!!!  A little liquid wrench, 5ft extension on the breaker bar, and all
>160 pounds of me did the trick!
>Thanks for the advice guys!
>brianm@earendel.org wrote:
>

>>get the nadle off your floor jack and put the car on the ground. block
>>the tires. put it in gear and put the handle over the 1/2" breaker bar
>>use the floor jack to support the handle at the bend of the breaker bar
>>or c
>>garunteed ratchet. (sorry bout the typos. my term is screwy)./
>>turn nut using 6' + of leverage./
>>Brian
>>2.0L topless bunny
>>88 16v white.
>>90 90q20v
>>
>>On Tue, 3
>>Dec 2002, Ben Bell wrote:
>>

>>>waaaaaaaahhh...are there any tricks to getting the front axel nut off?
>>>Mine is being a big PITA

--------------040202090700000203070709

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
i used a LOT of liquid wrench and someone elses impact &nbsp;:D &nbsp;took about 30
seconds with the impact, but he just said go for it until it came off. heh.<br>
Ben Bell wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">Wohoo!!!  A little liquid wrench, 5ft extension on the breaker bar, and all
160 pounds of me did the trick!
Thanks for the advice guys!
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:brianm@earendel.org";>brianm@earendel.org</a> wrote:

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">get the nadle off your floor jack and put the car on the ground. block