Winter beater

well, in a true winter beater condition doesn't matter as much as
reliability. when i'm looking for winter beaters i look for the cheapest car
around that i won't have to put a lot (if any) money into to keep it running
through the winter. if the thing runs and has heat then it's good enough to
be a winter beater ;)

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>