2 sightings in MASS in 3 days

Well,

Driving home from UMASS afterdropping off the cocktail bar that is going
w/the "Stripper Pole" in my off campus living room, i saw a goldish Mk I
(the first one that I have ever seen in MASS ever) going west bound on the
mass pike in the fast lane I think between exits 5 and 8..

One my way from Westover ARB to UMASS Amherst, I saw a Blue/green
(definitely repainted) car on I think Rt 202.  I'll drive by it soon
Hopefully.

Just weird,  But I like it
Mickey