OT: Anyone in Costa Mesa, CA

Fedex won't pay him unless he makes a claim, and he has so far refused to do
that.  Fedex has already told me I don't have a chance if I file myself
cause they require documentation, receipts, etc. which he has.

Seems like I may be able to sue him directly though for the money, as he has
not been willing to give me a refund or papers I need.

Interesting to note he has nothing listed on ebay now (used to 15-20 items
at a time), has recieved 3 negative feedbacks in the last week or so, and
appears to have left/lost his job.  Something is up with this guy.

Brad