Which source for oil PSI & Temp sender?

T,
I have the senders on the heads of both of my 8v's, and I run 5 bar gauges.  I got mine from various Cabbys and GTIs (senders and guages).  If you run your sender off the lower filter flange, you may want to run a 10 bar guage (check Porsche 924s, that's where I snagged a couple). I may run dual pressure gauges (a 5 and a 10) someday, just 'cause I really like gauges.  I have a full set of Audi gauges (5 bar, oil temp and volts) that I don't really like/need, if you (or anyone else on the list) wants them let me know.

Nate
'81
'84