Parts Coup

--- Brian Haygood <theonlyred16v@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Have you ever ridden/driven in a Lexus?  My Father-in-law has had
> several
> LS400s'.

yeah, a neighbor brought one home, a loaner.  I thought it looked like
a big Toyota, inside and out.  No, wait, from the outside it looked
like a Mercedes.  Didya see the Automobile Magazine comparison a few
months ago between the Big Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, and one other
one...Audi?  Infiniti?  Anyway, the Lexus mimicks the Benz right down
to the pattern of the panels in the seat upholstery.  Barf.  Character?
 All the character of a photocopy.

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16Victor
Pet Peeve du jour:  It's GTI not GTi!!  Read the nameplate!  (US only)