WAY OT now Re: this is a trip!

The ONLY people that have given us ANY freedom, is the members of the armed
services and those that serve the people....
There ARE things that you do because it is right thing to do.
Polititions serve themselves and corporate America no one else....

My 0.02 cents and I had better shut up   :)

<All transmitted text is being monitored....>

>From: "Dave Ewing" <rabbit16v@attbi.com>
>To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Re: this is a trip!
>Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:10:40 -0700
>
>Talk about living in a screwed up world, that's NOTHING compared to the
>pain
>and irritation that frivolous lawsuits have caused all of us!!!!!!!!  Even
>if you only consider insurance rates and how they have been effected it is
>sickening!!!  The sad thing is that for causing so many problems and
>sucking
>all of our rights from us, Lawyers get paid way too much money!!  You think
>it's unfair for pro athletes to get paid so much and to have lifestyles
>that
>aren't up to roll model standards, well lawyers are worse, they get paid
>for
>taking our freedom away from us as we know it!!  Pro athletes take nothing,
>just get paid too much!!
>
>Anyway, I could go on and on but had a little time and thought I'd vent!
>
>Dave

Julie Macfarlane
Web Developer
Albany NY
Charter Member "Scirocco Anonymous"
'85 8v-?? "Scarlett" (frankly, she doesn't give a d**n)
'81 16v-2Y "Animal"
ICQ: 7704980
http://216.153.141.3/scirocco/