From: Brian Haygood [mailto:theonlyred16v@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 3:23 PM
To: rabbit16v@attbi.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Parts Coup

I hereby nominate Dave Ewing to be excommunicated from the list.  Oh wait,
shoot.  Not until he sends me the Alt I bought from him!

Have you ever ridden/driven in a Lexus?  My Father-in-law has had several
LS400s'.  I drive it from his place to see my parent's (200mi.) when we go
back home.  I hate that thing with a passion.  The whole
navigation/sound/climate system doesn't work worth crud.  It doesn't drive
any differently than a Buick, though I have fortunately spent less time in a

Buick.  He finally traded it for a Mercedes S 430, so I'm not dreading it
any more.  I guess my point is that "sought after" doesn't mean jack.

Just $0.02.  Maybe you are the type of old fart that really values a car
like that, and that's cool.  :)

BH