Reply to: anon-5414712@craigslist.org
Date: Wed Aug 28 09:06:06 2002

I'm selling my 84 VW Scirocco. What you get is a great running car, 5 speed, nice body and interior, good rims and tires (rims are Enkei, tires have lots of life left). Car is very reliable and gets awesome gas mileage. What it needs:

1. shocks
2. shift linkage adjustment - right now you can hit all the gears, but 2nd and 4th are sort of hard to feel.
3. ?? The car is also kind of noisy...probably muffler.

This car is really nice. It has had a paint job in the past, so the body looks really good. Just a couple of small dings and scratches, interior is very nice. Rear windows and hatch have been tinted, stereo system is very good. Engine has approx. 180k but is running very strong. I think the car is worth more than $500, but I am heading out of town for a while starting this weekend and need to sell it quickly. Because of this, the $500 price is firm.

Other ways to contact poster:
leave message at 408 250-0387
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
this is in or around Campbell

Peter@thescirocco.com is my new e-mail address.[mailto:peter@thescirocco.com]

The Juno account is only for the list, and SPAM.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.