Parts Coup

Yesterday while searching for Toyota Cressida rear tail lights I came
across a 16v in Richmond, Ca's Pick n pull.

Copped the lower triangulated bar for my 8v, saw it had only one front
caliper and no rear axle BUT the motor is still in one piece. Minus a
timing belt (uh, oh). Prob bent valves. :[

Also grabbed the proportioning valves but passed on the M/C. Oh, oh and
as sender for the dual oil pressure/temp from the side of a Cabbie's
head.

Two week ago I got an oil cooler (from an Audi 5k turbo) to go with my
thermo mount.  8D

Still had the front intercooler.  Hmmmm.

Fun time dumpster diving.

TBerk