From: "The Hitman" <vwscir88@hotmail.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: this is a trip!
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:50:57 -0400

i got an im on vortex earlier today from someone accusing me of being som=
e=20
type of facist! this guy's trying to tell me that all the '88's in my ema=
il=20
addresses and signatures and vortex id's really mean "hail hitler". he ev=
en=20
said my '88 "stripe" in my signature means something other then my car. s=
o=20
what the hell is this crackpot talking about?

So Sayeth The Hitman
'86 "psycho 16v" scirocco
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco *for sale*
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>