this is a trip!

--part1_193.c55e3cc.2a9eb758_boundary

Actually in the neo-nazi skin head movement I do believe there is something
with the double 8's. I have heard of this in multiple instances, it is some
means of codeing the message in songs and signs/fliers, or just straight out
showing your support for the ideas. I am not tatally sure of what is means or
anything else, but I do know it has a relationship to the neo-nazi community.
       Randy

--part1_193.c55e3cc.2a9eb758_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>Actually in the neo-nazi skin head movement I do believe there is something with the double 8's. I have heard of this in multiple instances, it is some means of codeing the message in songs and signs/fliers, or just straight out showing your support for the ideas. I am not tatally sure of what is means or anything else, but I do know it has a relationship to the neo-nazi community.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Randy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_193.c55e3cc.2a9eb758_boundary--