From: Tyler P. [mailto:ty@festf.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 2:46 PM
To: List (E-mail)
Subject: Whats the difference between these 2 swaybars?

Potterman hasn't replied back to me, probably because I sent my question
right before they announced their moving thats in progress now.   Anyway,
maybe somebody here can answer me.

On his sight under suspension I see two Nuespeed front swaybars.  Part
numbers 15.10.22.1 and 15.10.22.2.
The descriptions on these are the same, they both are supposedly front 22mm
sway bars and both products use the same picture.  So does anybody know why
the 15.10.22.1 has a price of $190 while the other one costs $240?

Network Administrator -- -               ||    \----._________.----/
Compliance Services Intl. -- -- --       ||     / ,'   `---'
Phone: (253) 272-6345  - - -- -- --    __||_,--'  -._
www.complianceservices.com  --- - --  /___          ||(-