Turbo Scirocco on Ebay WAS: i want this!

That Scirocco used to belong to Paul Ellias, who worked for Neuspeed and was, probably still is, an awesome driver on a road course.  He worked with Aaron and the Neumanns for a long time, when they were in Anaheim still, but moved to the Lake Arrowhead area from Santa Clarita to work with his parents construction company.  The car was both taken care of, and abused.  It should have relatively low mileage, but they are pretty hard miles from Paul.  His car is the only one I ever saw with the hood louvered, and he had to do some cutting of the underhood reinforcements to get the air to flow.
 this car is more old school then mine, as it was built a couple of years before me.  I did get my kamei grill from him, and he was running a stock grill for a while, but I see the car has the kamei back again.

Ken Weidmann Jr.  Checkered Flag Automotive
916-424-2197
1995 Jetta GLX M3 Wannabe
1985 Show-rocco
1957 Porsche 356 A (2nd owner)