Turbo Scirocco on Ebay WAS: i want this!

For anyone seriously interested in this car, I asked the seller a few
questions and he provided me with the following answers:

"Yes there will be a smog certificate provided with the car.  There are no
outstanding DMV fees on the car.  The VIN number is on the listing now so
you can check it out.
Also I forgot to list that there is a Neuspeed oil pan, Neuspeed rack and
pinion, chrome sway bars, stress bars, and A arms.  Neuspeed steering wheel
and shift knob. Zender racing seat belst, 6 vdo guages in center console.
Neuspeed struts.  Battery relocated in back of the car, power windows and
door locks.  Good luck on your bidding.
Steve "