From: "dale witt"
Subject: Re: tt fuel enrichment module
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:15:52 -0500

the enrichment module will do a good job.  If you are running "stock" it
will be difficult to detect much difference.  Add cams and a good p/p head
and you will notice the difference.  I have used the autotech version for
over 10 years on both the rocs.

Dale Witt
82 2.1 16v (Zender widebody)
86 2.0 16v