Can I run the 81 fuel distributor w/o the frequency valve?

--- Mardak <maardak@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> --- Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com> wrote:
> >
> > You won't get it to run right with it
> disconnected....it needs to
> > operate
> > to get correct pressure from what I know of the
> system..could be your
> > no
> > flow problem.
> >

> But won't it just run in "full rich" mode when no power
> is applied to
> the f. valve?

Nope.  BTDT.  It will run like cr*p.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon
For Sale: '82 Scirocco, '82 Pickup.
Parts cars:  '81 Scirocco, '87 Scirocco 16v - ASK!
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams