[More info] Need help diagnosing a fuel pressure problem

I forgot to mention that below 1/4" lift all the injectors flow ok, and
look to be the same.  Once the plate is lifted, the flow goes to mostly
one, some to another, and none to the remaining two...

Initially, if I let the pressure build up a bit before I lift the
plate, all four squirt.  Could this be a flow, and not a pressure
problem?  Apparently the pressure checked out before, so I may have a
blockage somewhere between the pump and the fuel distributor.

Maybe the system builds normal pressure, but the injectors quickly
outflow the blockage restriction and pressure drops to the point where
only one injector flows.  Could this be possible, or would all four
flow equally, but less?

Hmmmmmmm...  I've got a bunch of new fuel line, but that's a bit too
much work to put into a 'possible' fix...  If I know that's the problem
I'd be much more willing to tackle it...

Thanks!

Mark.
80 S
81 S