Rear windows

actually it is a national safety standard for ALL cars rear window to be
able to be "popped" out with simply the use of your feet.
Yeah Just learned it in my defensive driving course only..go figure.

they state it is in case the car falls into a river or is submerge and
cannot operate the side windows, you can crawl into the back of the car and
push your way out of it. (I would like to see a submerged scirocco owner try
to climb in the rear of the car...humm...another reason I keep a "window
hammer" a nicely tipped hammer that will break glass with almost too much of
an ease.)

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco