From: "Dave Ewing" <rabbit16v@attbi.com>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2002 2:26 AM
Subject: Special Insurance!!

Hey all!  Does anyone know of an online type insurance company that lets you
activate the insurance when you drive your car, then deactivate it when your
not driving it?  I have heard of a bunch of specialty insurances for
automobiles but I haven't heard of anything like this and thought that it
would be a really good idea!   It would be for people who have specialty
cars/trucks/whatever and only need the specialty full-coverage insurance
when they are driving it and not 24/7.  Then, when they aren't driving the
car, it will be covered for the regular theft/vandelism/fire/etc.  If this
doesn't exist, then it should!!

Dave