Rick Alexander's Trip From Hell...

I have safely returned to the home state of Connecticut thanks to the great
help of Ron. No one was Hurt, but I just got pretty badly shaken up and felt
the need to go home. Thanks to Ron and Rick for not giving me any grief about
my decision. I'm following along with them and am planning on giving a checkin
call sometime soon. All I can say was somebody was sure paying attention to us
to get us out of the path of that semi.

to the question of why both turn indicators were busted but nothing else on the
front: I broke them getting out of the mud. no, just kidding. What actually
happened was a double jack knife that was serious enough that it swung the car
around so it was pretty much facing the opposite direction as us on the dolly,
the bumper and lights got pegged by the truck body but everything else was
inboard enough to not be damaged.

I would like to wish rick and merilee the best luck on the rest of their voyage
and will be more than happy to help him in whatever way I can. Right now
though, I'm not really looking forward to stepping near anything larger than my
scirocco.

Lyman