Cool German engineering features]

Well, we have to know where the ground is......

Larry

> In my dads new passat, there is a small shelf underneath the steering
wheel that holds the car manual. I thought that was really cool. Also the
golve box has a little vent in it so the females' lipsticks does not melt.
Oh and one more thing when you open the doors there is a little light on the
bottom of the door that shines down on the ground.

> Brian 86 16v

Introducing NetZero Long Distance