tools that don't exist

--- Dan Baisley <dan@angband.org> wrote:
> > Alls I gotta say is your guys'es tool boxes must really suck.
> Those
> > inverted torxes (good one, Mr. Els) are wonderful.  I use them
> often,
> > and I keep them neatly alongside my wire stretchers and
> heat-treated
> > lead hammers.
>
> As was said before, inverted Torx wrenches exist... our BMW uses them
> for the head bolts.  Also, there is also such thing as a wire
>stretcher.
> It's used to repair barbed wire fences...

Ummmm...welll...ya see, coz I *do* have both a BMW *and* a wire fence,
sorta, I actually *have* those tools, and I was being really really
serious the whole time.  Yes indeedy.  I shore was.

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16Victor
Pet Peeve du jour:  It's GTI not GTi!!  Read the nameplate!  (US only)