German engineering poll

i thought i already said, my spare had a hole in it  ;)

im gonna either get a new one/get it fixed, or run a can of 'flat-stop' or whatever. we used it at work and it was great, always running over bits of wire and stuff, fills like 1/4" holes fine, at least until you can get home. it does unseal then reseal occasionally.