16v motor for sale

Ok, gulp, here goes. I have decided that I need to have the Mk1 Daun is
trying to sell. So I am going to try to sell soem things off my title less
1986 16V. I am willing to sell everything needed to do a 16v conversion.
Motor, harness, maybe even the tranny thrown in for good luck....hehe. The
motor has approx. 150,000 on it. It does not smoke or use oil. It is very
quiet. I recently put a new timing belt on it and a new valve cover gasket.
if you are in the area I would be glad to start it up for you and maybe even
take you for a spin. I'd like to get $500, hope thats not too much, but it
would surely help finace going all the way to Ohio for another car. Let me
know off list if your interested. Thanks guys!

Jason Neubold
85 Maroon 8v
86 Tornado Red 16v
85 Tornado Red Audi Coupe GT