Another rice story

Saturday night I was leaving Fredericksburg and get passed in a busy section
of town by an Accord sporting the usual coffee can and jap stickers. I watch
as this guy is weaving like he's in some big hurry being really dangerous
and stupid crossing sometimes all 4 lanes to get ahead. Just out of town
it's 2 lanes and I'm just cruzin about 50 and he's slowed down enuff that
I'm about to pass him. NOT! one of those guys who just HAS to be first
so......I dropped it in 3rd and laid it to the floor steadily pulling away
for about a qtr mile. I'm doin 90 and approaching a red light so I lay off
it and he passes me on the right then has the balls to cut in front of me
into the left turn lane. Just to drive it home, when the light turned I lit
'em up and screeched 2nd as I pulled away. Fukengruven at it's best.

All in a bone stock 85 8v with over a qtr million miles on it.....YES!!!

Jon Palm