How to Keep Scirocco.....

In a message dated Thu, 22 Aug 2002 2:05:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, peter@thescirocco.com writes:

> [...]

No, not a Bently. I have one of those, not sure what year it is though, I'll have to check. It's for Sciroccos and Cabriolets and has helped me with my car a few times. The book I'm looking for is How to Keep Golfs, Sciroccos and (?) Alive. Julie posted something about it yesterday I think, maybe the day before.

Dan