Lil Update on kinda OK situtation

List,

Well If feels so much better being 21.  Now I don't have to worry
about....aww fuck .....now  buying beer for all my younger
friends....passing out and not remembering what the FUCK happened at Cincy
the night b4.....yada yada yada.........

o well on to the car....bought 2.0, crank dead, pistons deads, Josh Wyte was
nice to help me out b/c he sold me the engine that this is happening in, so
I'm not totally fucked, got a  litened flywheel (the first good thing on
this list),  (sorry I'm a lil fucked up writing this email,)  The bill for
everything including everything that needs to be installed in my engine
compartment is closing in on $$3500.  Yes that means an engine w/ 0 miles
but damn I'm a college student!!  2500 cash and the rest credit, damn this
is gonna suck if I can't afford books!!  ahh who needs to read anyways, all
those parents that bought their kids Honda Civic Si's, watch out.....in a
few weeks... The reason that a new engine is going in is that almost every
hose in  my engine compartment needs to be replaced b/c of a huge oil leak.
and the rest u all know about.  Hope to show it off at Buffalo or the show
in VT  (JAy or Sara Arm contact me!!!)

TTYL all
Mickey
(still still haven;t heard about my ticket!!!)