Poly front bushings/rear sway bar install

  Installed a set of ABD bushings on the front control arms today. Steering
is much tighter, turns don't feel as mushy at the wheel, and I can feel the
road more as well (amen!). I can't wait to see what this feels like with the
H&R springs and Bilsteins! :)
  Since I had the car in the air, I installed the rear sway bar I pulled off
an '89 Cabby last week. For only a factory bar, it really makes a difference
in  body roll when there wasn't one in the first place, and since I only have
the rear bar on, I now understand all those old posts debating oversteer!
Wow! Plenty of silicone grease on the front polys and on the sway bar mounts,
so not a peep out of anything.

  Anyone thinking about replacing the front bushings, here's the trade off;
factory rubber will give you a smooth ride, Poly will give you tighter
control, but you'll feel more bumps and jolts from the road.

Carl
77rocco (feels more like the German car it is!)
89fox